Here’s one for night owls and after-dark adventurers! If you’re looking for a late-night coffee fix without the caffeine buzz, we've got you.
These are three decaf and low-caf coffee cocktail recipes that you’ll be proud to serve guests or happy to enjoy solo… all featuring Nolo coffee, of course.
Let's get mixing!
Our Midnight Martini blends Nolo's decaf espresso and vodka, perfect for a classy, caffeine-light nightcap.
- 1 shot Nolo decaf espresso
- 1 1/2 ounces of vodka
- Coffee beans for garnish
- Cool a shot of brewed Nolo decaf espresso.
- Shake with vodka in an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with coffee beans.
The Lunar Latte combines Nolo's low-caf coffee, coffee liqueur, and frothy oat milk. It's a creamy delight that's perfect for a cozy night in.
- 1 cup of brewed Nolo low-caf coffee
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1/2 cup frothed oat milk
- A sprinkle of cocoa powder for garnish
- Mix hot Nolo low-caf coffee and coffee liqueur in a mug.
- Top with frothy oat milk and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
The Starlight Spritz is a fizzy iced cocktail, pairing Nolo's decaf cold brew with sparkling water and a hint of sweetness. It's refreshingly perfect for those warm summer nights.
- 1/2 cup of Nolo decaf cold brew
- 1/2 cup of sparkling water
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup
- Ice cubes
- A twist of lemon peel for garnish
- In an iced glass, combine Nolo decaf cold brew and agave syrup.
- Top up with sparkling water, stir gently.
- Garnish with a lemon peel twist.
And there you have it – three delightful ways to enjoy Nolo coffee after sunset. Perfect for parties or quiet nights in, let Nolo be your companion for all your late-night coffee cravings.